Friday, June 28, 2013

Barefoot - Day 9

I've been forgetting to log my barefoot walks. I suppose it's because I've already become used to them. Yesterday I didn't wear shoes, and also on another day this week (which one I'm not sure). Today is the first time I leave my shoes at home for two consecutive days. That was something I was avoiding at first, out of fear of hurting myself, but now I think it's going to be fine. The reason is I'm combining doing consecutive days with doing less walking each day. I've recently joined the bike share program in my city, which kind of gives me a good balance between walking and biking (you have to walk from your point of origin to the nearest station from it, then from the nearest station from your destination to your destination). And last but not the least, yesterday was the first time I've randomly bumped into another person walking barefoot on the streets, which is kind of cool by itself.

No comments: